The process video is on our Instagram
What You Need
- DAS Ceramic clay(at least 2 colours) 100g or 500g packs
- Screw-in Hooks
- Ink Tube from a pen
- 25x8x1 cm Wooden board(optional)
- Rolling pin
- Knife (plastic or ceramic is preferable if kids are involved) Cookie cutters could work well) for cutting shapes
- DAS transparent protective glossy finish
- Anything you want to hang on the hanger
- Take out your ceramic clay
- Combine pieces of color A and B - press together with your hands
- Roll them out with the rolling pin to create uniques color combo patterns!
- Cut the clay into your desired shape
- Use the pen refill tube to make a hole for the nail that will attach your hanger to the wall or wooden board
- Screw the hooks into your clay shapes. Leave overnight to dry and harden completely.
- Pin them on the wooden board( or the wall) Done!